Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Death of Me

My students have officially decided that I can't make them happy..... AND IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!

Some want practice problems (even though my class is for a project- not extra problems- I was being nice and helped them out!).

Now that I want them to do their projects (really just choose a topic for the project) I'm being told I didn't give enough direction!!!! I have 50 minutes with you people! What more do you want me to do!!!!


*sigh* On top of this, I'm pms-ing. I swear, though, if I hear one more person say I didn't do something right, that person's gonna be ripped a new one!


*end rant*

1 comments:

Kriszilla said...

Do Roland women just pms on the same schedule? If your students want practice problems, direct them to a tutor, or tell them to have meetings with the professor if they need extra help. They need to understand that they're not your only responsibility. :/