Sunday, October 18, 2009

NE Pats, Shopping, and Homework

So this weekend was supposed to be a homework weekend. I'm trying to make sure I do all of my homework this week since I wasn't so good about it last week!

But, yesterday I hung out with two great friends, which was a much needed "me" moment.

Today, I made a good attempt early, got side tracked by the 'rents who wanted to go to Bob's to buy some things. Obviously, when the 'rents offer to buy me shoes, I go along for the ride! It seems I don't have any shoes appropriate for New England Winters anymore, so that was on the agenda.

I found a pair of Timberland shoes that would work, but they were kind of expensive. I bought them so that I had something, but we'll be going to DSW at some point soon!

Once we got home, mom and I went into our separate rooms to "do work" which consisted of watching the Patriots totally cream the Titans (it really was a sad game) and doing some marginal work. I can't believe that it was snowing in Foxboro today! I'm eager for snow, but only on a weekend when I don't have to drive down to URI for school!

In exciting news, I made a complete payment for my plane flight and hotels while I'm staying in England. I've also managed to put aside enough money to pay for my "living expenses". It doesn't seem real yet, though more real than before!

0 comments: