Yes, friends, it's that time of the year again! Midterms... dreaded by all college students!
I was supposed to have two take home midterms given out this week, due next week. Luckily, one of my professor's didn't get the midterm done in time, so we've got a week's repreve. But, this means that I'll have two straight weeks of midterms!
My other class has also assigned lots of work, too. I've got three summaries to do and a presentation.
My poor dog doesn't even know that I'm still his owner! My parents have been great with him. They're the ones that are pretty much taking care of him. They're just amazing!
Well, I best be going on to answer e-mails from my lovely students then reading for the rest of the afternoon for my take home that I'm getting this afternoon!
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Midterms
Posted by Rhody at Heart at 6:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment